广西快三开奖走势图 www.m54md.cn 1. According to a recent survey， four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
6. When it comes to education， the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However， this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents， who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.
10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus， which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement
13. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact， it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
14. Any government， which is blind to this point， may pay a heavy price.
15.Nowadays， many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately， for most young people， it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
16. In view of the seriousness of this problem， effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills， which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
19. Although this view is wildly held， this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
20. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.
21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。
22. In the last decades， advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.在过去的几十年，先进的医疗技术已经使得人们比过去活的时间更长成为可能。
23. In fact， we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.事实上，我们必须承认生命的质量和生命本身一样重要。
24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.我们应该不遗余力地美化我们的环境。
25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.人们相信拥有计算机技术可以获得更多工作或提升的机会。
26. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.从这几年我搜集的信息来看，这些知识并没有人们想象的那么有用。
27. Now， it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.现在，人们普遍认为没有一所大学能够在毕业时候教给学生所有的知识。
28. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.这是一个关系到生死的问题，任何国家都不能忽视。
29. For my part， I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:我同意后者，有如下理由：
30. Before giving my opinion， I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.在给出我的观点之前，我想看看双方的观点是重要的。
31. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.这一观点正受到越来越多人的质疑。
32. Although many people claim that， along with the rapidly economic development， the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I've collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.尽管许多人认为随着经济的高速发展，用自行车的人数会减少，自行车可能会消亡， 然而，这几年我收集的一些信息让我相信自行车仍然会继续在现代社会发挥极其重要的作用。
33. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.环境学家指出：持续增加的污染不仅会导致像全球变暖这样严重的问题，而且还将威胁到人类在这个星球的生存。
34. In view of such serious situation， environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.考虑到这些严重的状况，我们比以往任何时候更需要像自行车这样的环保型交通工具。
35. Using bicycle contributes greatly to people's physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.使用自行车有助于人们的身体健康，并极大地缓解了交通阻塞。
36. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle， it is not without its problem.尽管自行车有许多明显的优点，但是它也存在它的问题。
37. Bicycle can't be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.在速度和舒适度方面，自行车是无法和汽车、火车这样的交通工具相比的